CERTIFICATE IN SCREENWRITING: UCLA extension
MFA DIRECTING: American Film Institute Conservatory
Fulbright Scholar/Twice BAFTA LA Scholar/BUNAC Scholar/AFI scholarship recipient
BA FILM & TV PRODUCTION: University of the Arts, London
Summa Cum Laude; specialization in Directing
ADDITIONAL DIRECTING TRAINING: Trained under former head of the Actor’s Studio, Jack Garfein, Karen Maruyama at Groundlings, and in the Method and Meisner Technique
· ROUGAROU (2016) short film (AFI THESIS), drama/horror, Director
· IMMACULATE HEART (2014) short film (AFI CYCLE), drama/horror, Director
· THE WHISPERING WOODS (2014) short film (AFI CYCLE), comedy, Director
· DRY BONES (2013) short film (AFI CYCLE), drama, Director
· MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2012) short film, comedy, Writer/Director
· A MAN ALONE (2011) short film, thriller, Writer/Director
· BUILDING A GREENER BRITAIN (2010) tv series, Director
· CINDERELLA’S REVENGE (2010) artist film, Writer/Director
· TEMPTATION (2009) feature film, horror, Director
· MOTO BABY (2009) spec commercial, Writer/Director/Editor/DP
· THE DROWNERS (2009) 35mm short film, drama/thriller, Writer/Director
· LEVIS FAIRY (2008) spec commercial, Writer/Director/Editor/DP
· ALICE IN THE CLOUDS (2008) 16mm short film, Writer/Director
· Branded content for WAM (Windle & Moodie), Stella McCartney, Adidas
· Various other web shorts, live events, etc
SELECTED WORK HISTORY – Los Angeles (2014-currently)
· Editor of online content at The Academy, focusing on “Behind the Oscar Speeches” and “Voting Category” content
· Director of YouTube content
· Assistant to producer Linda McDonough (DRIVE, RABBIT HOLE, ENDER’S GAME)
· Freelance 1st AD
· Script tutoring
SELECTED WORK HISTORY – London (2010-2013)
· Head of Video Production at Rough Online (Magazine)- directing/producing editorial fashion content
· Videographer at Cherry Duck Productions (Web)- work encompassed directing, shooting, editing, graphics for commercials, corporates, fashion, catalogue, BTS
· Windle & Moodie (hair brand)- directing/producing all online video- tutorials, launches, fashion week reviews
· Pink Lemon Media –writing, directing and editing unscripted TV
· Production/Research work for companies such as Discovery, Endemol, Walt Disney Television, Warp Films, Pulse Films, UK Film Council and Channel Four
· Production for music promos and commercials of budgets up to $150 000
· Production Secretary on US/UK feature THE NINTH CLOUD (Michael Madsen)
· Best Short Film Director Baja Cinefest (also Best Short Film) (ROUGAROU)
· Runner up to direct in Women in Film’s PSA Competition 2017
· Finalist Robert Rodriguez REBEL WITHOUT A CREW 2017
· Fulbright Scholar 2013/14
· Twice BAFTA LA scholarship recipient 2013/14 & 2014/15
· ITV IAMTV 2012
· Best British Horror Film 2010 by GoreZone Magazine (TEMPTATION), presented by Doug Bradley
· My Bloody Valentine With MTV Short Film Competition (awarded by MTV and Lionsgate) for MOTO BABY spec commercial
· Most Promising Film of 2010 Future Film Festival for THE DROWNERS (BFI/BBC Competition)
· Best Newcomer at Rushes Soho Shorts Film Festival (The Drowners) 2010 (nominated)
· British Board of Film Classification Bursary 2007-10
· BBC Electric Proms Music Shorts 2009
· New Pathways Film Fund 2009/10
· 14 Islands Film Challenge
· ROUGAROU (short) D Comic-Con International Film Festival 2017, New Orleans International Film Festival 2016 (Academy Award qualifying), 2016 Hollyshorts Film Festival (Academy Award qualifying), 2016 St Louis International Film Festival (Academy Award qualifying), 2017 Seoul Guro International Kids Film Festival, Pensacon International Film Festival 2017, Les Femmes Underground International Film Festival 2016, Fright Night Film Festival 2016, Splat! Film Fest Horror Film Festival 2016, Semi Finalist Rhode Island Flicker Film Festival 2016 (Academy Award qualifying), Comicpalooza Film Festival 2016, Puerto Rico Comic Con Short Film Fest 2016, “Euro Fest” European International Film Festival 2016, Minikino Film Week 2016, Driftless Film Festival 2016, Wayfarer Film Festival 2016, Third Eye Film Festival 2016, Saratoga Springs International Film Festival, 10th International Film Festival PRIV KADAR (Sarajevo) 2016, Gullah Geechee Heritage Festival 2016 and many others...
· TEMPTATION (feature) - Prince Charles Cinema, Screen on the Green, Gorezone International Film Festival, Bram Stoker International Film Festival.
· DVD released - Europe, UK, USA, Australia, Asia. Sold out USA and Germany.
· ALICE IN THE CLOUDS - Short and Sweet (2008), London Underground Film Festival (2010), Rockabaret with interactive live performance (2008).
· Online views – over 100 000
· CINDERELLA’S REVENGE - Premiered at the Victoria and Albert Museum (2010).
· THE DROWNERS - 24th BFI Lesbian Gay Film Festival (BAFTA qualifying), Cork International Film Festival 2009 (Academy Award and BAFTA qualifying), Rushes Soho Shorts (BAFTA qualifying) and many others...
· THE DROWNERS has been added to the BFI National Archive, 2012.